Family Fun

Sunday, February 13, 2011
I had the wonderful opportunity yesterday to go to the birthday party of my cousins kids, Audry and Dawson! I wanted a reason to get off campus for a while this weekend without having to travel far or spend a lot of money and early in the week my cousin Afton texted me and asked if I was available on Saturday! The timing was perfect.

Friday I went to the used book store near my school and had a great time picking out a book for each of them.
This is what I settled on. Saturday morning I got some things done around here and then headed to Aunt Beth's and Uncle Mark's in the afternoon. I arrived and met up with my cousins Afton, and Amanda and their husbands then we headed to go bowling. Dawson (whos deep into his cowboy stage) says "Bullin" and thinks that is going to the rodeo, he was confused last weekend when they went "bullin" after dark.

After bowling we headed to dinner at a delicious BBQ place just across the boarder in Ohio.
The birthday kids got to pick out a bandanna and got a badge. We then headed back to Mark and Beth's for ice cream cake and presents. After play with the toys for a little while it was time for me to head back to IWU. I am so thankful that I have such wonderful welcoming family nearby for little get-away's like this. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment