Fruit and Coffee

Sunday, February 27, 2011
I was soooo excited when I found out that our closest family friends the Rays would be coming to visit IWU. I anticipated their arrival all week. It was accepted students weekend and Matt Ray, being an accepted student, was going to come visit again. Mrs. Ray is my mom away from mom so getting to hug her and talk to her for a little bit was awesome. This also was great because they could bring me some things from home.



I love fruit. If you know me at all you know that. You would also know that I love coffee...("I'm addicted its a crisis"). I was running low on k-cups so my parents bought some Caribou blend from Costco and we split them. It is also hard to get good fruit, so they got me Naked Juice. As you can see from the picture I also got FiberOne bars which are oats and chocolaty amazingness, Gatorade (not all pictured), and floss. Thanks to the Rays for transporting the treats and to my parents for getting them for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment