Sick day (ish)

Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Last night around dinner time I started to feel a little nauseous. I had worked out and quickly followed it down with dinner so that's what I thought it was. (PS don't read any further if your stomach cant handle hearing about throwing up). I kept just not feeling very well. I have been blessed with what I like to call my 6th sense. I am a pro at getting to the toilet before anything erupts. My 6 sense was saying to stay near the toilet but nothing happened. My sweet friends heard I wasn't feeling well and got me saltines and things to drink. My roommate brought my flash cards into the bathroom so I could study in there. I love living in such a loving community of women!

I finished up some homework and went to bed still feeling unsettled. Clearly I was because my 6th sense woke me up early in the morning (like 4:30) to go greet the toilet. I thought I was all better so I climbed back up into my top bunk, only to be woken up again by the same feeling an hour later. After that I spent the rest of the morning on the couch. I skipped my first class so I could sleep and make sure I had "gotten everything out".

Being sick stinks. Being sick at college stinks more. But thankfully it was only a little 24 hour thing. I am soooo ready for Spring Break!

1 comments:

  1. 4:30?! Sick, Paige. Sick. Thank goodness for the 6th sense.

    Enjoy your 5 ;)

Post a Comment