Fate

Thursday, February 3, 2011
It was fate. Here in Indiana we got a nice mix of ice and snow, by nice I mean a mix that makes it hard to get your car out of its parking spot. My friend Erin and I were planning to go to Buffalo Wild Wings and so I had to get my car out. I was feeling pretty confident as huge sheets of ice feel off my windshield. My fingers ended up going numb and I cut my finger but thats besides the point. We dug out the wheels, or so we thought and I went to try and move my car. Little by little we kept going backwards...then we got stuck...REALLY stuck. Thankfully we were in a spot where a lot of guys walk past to get to their town houses. Finally one guy stopped and asked if we needed help. I knew this was a special one. He tried to push us out but nothing was helping. Then he decided he would go get his truck and pull us out. We were the 4th car he had pulled out today. So, my hero returned with his macho truck and pulled us out. I offered to get him something from Buffalo Wild Wings but he said no thanks. Guys with trucks are great. : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment