Vitamin C+ Sleep + Grey's = Spring Break

Tuesday, March 1, 2011
I woke up yesterday feeling like I had a cold sneaking in on my body. This is not an option. I found out yesterday that my brother Alex, sister in law Ayla and my nephew (the one and only) Austin are coming to visit home during my Spring Break!!!! (Im kinda excited!). So having a cold when the baby is at my house is not an option. I am pumping the Vitamin C, sleeping, and drinking water. I should be good in no time right?


He already helps in the kitchen! What a champ.

I think in this one he is watching football and is either excited or upset and threw his hands in the air.
Austin is super excited for my trip to Africa, so he tends to buy a lot of African animal things which is just really sweet. I appreciate his support.

Anyways, my Spring Break starts on Friday. I want to say that I've never been more excited for a break but I probably feel the same way every time we have a break haha. Whatever. If everything goes as planned its going to be a great time of conversations with friends, hanging out with my family, and getting doctor appointments out of the way (hopefully fixing my ankles so I can run again). Until Friday all I want to do is sleep and watch Grey's Anatomy (which I am hooked on again). I feel like the time will pass a lot faster if I focus on those two things. For those of you who are like "wait shouldn't you be doing school work" the answer is no....I just have one test this week and I will be ready hakunamatata.


This is just a weird picture of the Grey's cast...why are they in a field? I have no clue. haha but I like it.


Last night Emily (my future roommate) was showing one of the new RA's for next year around North Hall. It was so fun to meet Katie and then we ended up running in to more RA's for next year. It was exciting. We are all meeting for breakfast Thursday morning!

1 comments:

  1. The first picture of the baby hahaha -- he's like a blob :)

    You're so quirky. It's great.

Post a Comment