Perfect Puppy

Monday, March 7, 2011
About a week ago I was on the phone with my mom and I was expressing to her how much I missed puppies (we foster dogs) and how I knew it wouldn't be practical for spring break unless just for a little while. I got home Friday night and sure enough there was an email from our puppy coordinator asking if there was anyone who could watch a foster puppy for about 24 hours. Of course we could! So my mom emailed her back and it was going to work! The puppy, Ozzie, came on Saturday afternoon and left on Sunday afternoon. He is a sweet little 9 week old Shepard mix with a fun loving personality. Now don't get confused with the title of this blog. He was the perfect puppy for this time but not the most perfect puppy we've ever had. That spot is reserved for Wally :)

Pictures of Ozzie!


0 comments:

Post a Comment