You Said

Thursday, March 24, 2011
You said ask and you'll receive
Whatever you need
You said pray and I'll hear from heaven
And I'll heal your land

You said Your glory will fill the earth
Like water the seas
You said lift up your eyes
The harvest is here
The kingdon is near

You said
Ask and I'll give the nations to you
O Lord that's the cry of my heart
Distant shores and the islands
Will see your light
As it rises on us

-Hillsong

I absolutely LOVE this song. It is so literally the cry of my heart. I really don't know how to express into words how much I love all the parts of this song so just read it again...over and over.

I am listening to Hillsong as I'm working on homework and I just keep getting beautifully distracted (I don't think being distracted to praise God could ever be real distraction). I just start singing along with the songs and worshiping all alone in my little room. Its honestly pretty great. This is the other song that just keeps getting to me:

Our God He lives foreverHe reigns in power and loveLet earth bow down before HimFor He is exalted
We look to Yahweh Yahweh
Forever Yahweh Yahweh
Our hope is God Almighty
His love is greater than all
Lift high the God of heaven
Give all the honor

We look to Yahweh Yahweh
Our hope is Yahweh Yahweh
He shall reign forever, He shall reign forever
He shall reign forever and ever
He shall reign forever, He shall reign forever
He shall reign forever and ever, our God

1 comments:

  1. Isn't it cool when worship songs refresh their meaning in your head? I wish that was always, always true. It's grace that it is.

Post a Comment