This is why I dont like monkeys....

Monday, March 28, 2011
When my parents and I went to Kenya in 2008 I had my first experience with monkeys. At the tent camp where we stated in the bush there were tons of monkeys. They were everywhere... watching our every move from the trees from in front of us and behind us. It creeped me out. One of our friends told us how at hotels you have to keep your windows shut because monkeys come in and take things especially keys because they are shiny. I also heard a story of a monkey taking bananas out of a girls hands. Everyone thinks monkeys are just cute and cuddly....when really its just a cover for their shenanigans. Here's a link to a BBC article about a monkey in Cape town that had to be put down after attacking too many people.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12869928

1 comments:

  1. That's the weirdest thing ever.

Post a Comment