Mr. Wildcat

Wednesday, March 30, 2011
I had just gotten out of my first 3 hour night class when I got a text from my friend Kim asking if I wanted to go to Mr. Wildcat and that she would pay. So basically it was a date with Kim, of course I was in! I said to her before we even went in "I want to hear some awesome secular music and see some boys dance". When you go to a Christian school you awkwardly crave the itunes top 10 like never before. Seeing boys dance is always fun too. I look back and think about North Studs and Mr. SCN and what joys those events (which included boys dancing) brought to the student body. I swear its not weird its just funny. I went in having pretty low expectations honestly. I LOVED Mr. SCN in high school and was not sure how the IWU version of the event would compare. I have to say they did a great job. It was ridiculously funny. The emcee's for the night did a awesome job. Most of the talents provided a great laugh and boys danced. The theme was superhero's and Purity Man made the crowd laugh with his "to virginity and beyond" slogan.

 Oh crap.....i just looked out my window as I was typing this....its snowing.....this is sad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment