Thoughtfulness

Sunday, March 27, 2011
It was about that time again...actually way past that time...to get my eye brows waxed. My woderful cousin Afton does them for free! This time I not only got a free eye brow wax but I got a free home cooked dinner from my Aunt Beth. She even made a huge fruit salad for me becasue she knows how much I love fruit. And thats not all! She sent me back to school with fruit salad and some of the cheesey chicken we had for dinner.


 I enjoyed sitting on a couch, in a home, with family, we laughed a ton. It was a great little afternoon/evening get away from campus. I am soooo thankful for family close by who care so much about me and who love to laugh! I also love driving by all the roads with my last name in them (W.E. Oler road, Clyde Oler road). It just makes me feel important.

1 comments:

  1. sandy's space said...:

    aww, you are important even if you didn't have roads named after relatives... but it does make it fun to be back there!

Post a Comment